Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heres to the first time!

Ok, so here goes, I'm really going to do it. I've been making idle threats for months to several of my blogging friends to make the leap and join in. So ready or not, they now have me involved in the little "blogging circle" as I like to call it.

I must admit that I've always found it interesting. How one can just put tons of random thoughts down in scrpipt and sound totally normal while doing it. I, by nature, am a talker. A good example of this is right now...as im sitting here typing this, i'm talking it out in my head. Its as if I were carrying on a complete conversation with a stranger. Who knows, maybe I am LOL. I have the faintest idea how to post pics on here yet. So no need in asking for it right away. I have a new computer which I have only turned on twice now seeing as I do all things electronic on my poor old Iphone. Heck, one may even be able to blog on that too. I shall check that out for sure!! I hate to say it, but tonights post will have to be a short one. Seeing as to how dinner calls and the duties of Wife and Mom don't stop according to my schedule. So, in those famous words, God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise I will return to the glories of blogging tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment