Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting a fresh start.

Ok, so I'm getting slack from my Blogging Buddies about the fact that my blog just out right stopped. Heaven help, I need not let my peeps down! So I'm back, for today anyways.
I never know where my day will lead me. Today for example I got sucked into my blog while the house was nice and quiet and just when I get going Savannah wakes up. My head is in a constant rush lately. I really wish I had an off switch, time to unwind and not think. Thinking, that is my problem. I constantly ponder, wonder and think of things to do, things that need fixing. Anything from the house needing to be cleaned, the dog needing to go out, what bills need to be paid, friendships need to be worked on and family issues that seem will never resolve. Well, if that isn't an opener I don't know what is.
I will skip the yada, yada stuff. Lately, I've had "friendships" on my mind. What they mean, what holds them together, what makes them part ways, and what makes them flourish. I currently have a mixture of both types of friendships. They type that is fading slowly, and the one that is flourishing, and the ones that steadily are just the same. It stresses me. SERIOUSLY STRESSES ME. I have issues trying to just let things be. I really have a hard time understanding why when things are so good for such a long time that they are stirred up by something, like an elephant in the room and it just never never never goes away. It eats at me. The way my feelings were hurt, and the things that seem to get pushed under the rug. I like to talk about it, get pissed about it, and move on...with or without that person in my life. I would rather keep my friendships, not let them go by the way side. But I honestly can't seem to get past some issues lately that eat at me.
And on the other hand, I have one friendship that just sings to every tune I sing. And for this, I am so grateful. This friendship is not one of those that is a "fun time" friendship, a "party" friendship, or a "Debbie downer" friendship. Its just right. I wonder how my other friendship went from that same thing to going down hill...oh wait, I got married, and ummmm, let me think. No, that's the best I've got. Its just frustrating to me, I cant even have a conversation with this person anymore about all of this, but I find it OK to blog about it. Well, its only because I know the said person doesn't even read my blogs. That's why. See, this is what I mean. Your best friends know who you are, what you are and all aspects about you. Granted, My BEST FRIEND, is by far always going to be my husband. He was my friend before he married me. He knows me better than anybody. But as a woman, I need a female best friend, one who I can bitch about my husband to when he royally pisses in my Cheerios. And I'm glad I have that friendship too. You know who you are, because lets face it....no one else reads my crappy blog!
Now that I've just carried on, I'm going to jump ship on my soap box and call it. Game over.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Felicia! I found the link to your blog on FB! So glad I stumbled upon it. I probably need to update mine as well...it's been forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do! Start blogging again! We seriously need to get together, do lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete