Thursday, August 25, 2011

I thought I opted out?

Well, most of you who know me well, know that I had a Hysterectomy back at the end of April. This was a blessing and a curse all wrapped into one. On the up side, no more monthly blahhhh... and no more planning around "that time". Swimming, yep, now when ever I felt like it. The down side, no more babies... yeah, and I wasn't finished. But God had other plans, He said yes Felicia, you are done. Now back to that whole upside thing. I think I got screwed on it. I've thought I would have no more issues, at least hopefully for a year or more..... So I thought. These last couple of weeks I've been feeling like shit again. Mood, etc, and did I mention MOOD?? I went today back to the doctor had some tests and junk done. I have yet another cyst. Which I will know more about tomorrow. (yes, I kept my ovaries) But here's the kicker. Now they think I have a disorder.... ha ha ha.... really, no freaking kidding! Called PMDD. If your not sure what it is, look it up. It boils down to really bad pms with a fancy name that in general says its WAY MORE than the average housewives monthly issues.
Now, as for where I stand on this, I totally see it. I can't even live with myself. I really feel like Veta did in the movie "My Girl". You know, when Thomas Jay comes to the front door after she gets her period and and she gives him one hell of a shove down the steps and says to him " I don't want to see you, and don't come back for 5 to 7 days" and the she promptly slams the door and goes back in her house. Yes, that's me. I would gladly push you off my front porch right now. Yes, I know, it is a long way down but that will only be minor to the way I'm feeling right now. Get to close, I may just yell at you, and well.... let me be honest here, I am going to enjoy it. I don't know why, or what to say but PMDD made me do it. I want to know if this will be a good excuse to use in court if you keep crossing me? Just saying.
My point is, that I thought that when I had my hysterectomy I had opted out of dealing with monthly issues. Guess that's what I get for thinking. I kinda feel damned if I do, damned if i don't. On the bright side, only a few more days left until I can get all worked up again for next month. HAHAHA...NOT! This just sucks and I don't wanna play this game anymore. I will know more tomorrow, in regards to medicine and all that good stuff. Not to sure if I want to put this one on my resume or not, but looks like that was the card I was dealt, so time to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment