Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have some random thoughts today. As if that should be any big surprise to anyone who knows me. I'm curious why it is that no matter what one does, there is always a reaction. Now that reaction can be a positive one, or a not so positive one. My thought is, "who really gets to decided if its good or not"? I mean, aren't we all just kinda out there taking care of ourselves? It seems like no one ever cares unless they wanna stick there noses into it. I'm not sure why this thought is on my mind, but it is. I think that I'm very random sometimes, mostly because if I don't speak whats on my mind, when its on my mind I simply forget what I'm going to say. Totally sucks. I hate the randomness that comes to my head. It feels more like a burden to others than me. I constantly find myself interrupting what others are saying, simply in order to have something productive to say. I have found lately that I do much better typing, emailing or texting than I do talking on the phone. All because of my whole speech issue thing. To many times, I just don't answer the phone because I know the other person on the other end just isn't going to get what I'm saying. So in order to save face, and not look a fool I find it easier to just not answer. See, all so random.

No comments:

Post a Comment