Friday, September 2, 2011

What a week!

I must say what a wonderful week I have had. I had my best and dearest friend Kelly here with me from Saturday evening up until Thursday afternoon. Honestly I had forgotten how to have "girl time". We had so much fun! Talking, laughing....really laughing, and just being girls. Of course Savannah was here all week too, making it that much more interesting. Oh, and did I mention that Jonathan was here as well? Yep, he has totally adopted Kelly as his honorary sister. Put all of us together and its just a hoot and a half. However, Jon did have to work so that gave us gals some time to ummm, yep, SHOP! We hit West Towne mall and stayed for almost 5 hours. I declare that was a record for me. We hit all the cool shops, had lunch and giggled lots. The day before that we went to Earth Fare and did some shopping, that is where I was turned on to the finer things in life, like hot tea :) and Jonathan to coffee without gnats, (don't ask) lol. And then on Wednesday, the zoo of course and Savannahs birthday dinner. It was truly a busy, but very lovely week. We sincerely enjoy it when Kelly comes to visit with us, its like we are on vacation when she is here, because we are all having so much fun. Can't wait until you come back thru, and yes..that spare room is all yours dear. We love you and thank you for such great company and awesome friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment